GOLF SCRAMBLE RULES – Four Person Scramble Format
A scramble means that all team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot.
This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green.
Putts need to be placed within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score.
You may lift, clean and place your ball within one club length on the selected shot; however, you may not move your ball out of a hazard (including bunkers), out of the rough, from the fairway or rough to the apron or from the apron to the green.
Each team member must use 2 of their first drives. You cannot use 2 consecutive drives. For example, if you use a team member's drive, he/she cannot use their drive when teeing off at the next hole.
Men tee off from the gold tees and women from the black tees.
Please turn scorecards in to the Tournament Director. Prizes will be given at the end of the tournament.
Please rake all marks made in sand bunkers. Please leave the rakes in the bunkers.
Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed out.
Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range.
Please observe all local course rules.
Enjoy the day!
Win a $50 Gift Certificate For a Family Night at the Movies!
Win a pair of San Francisco Giants Tickets!
Get a Hole-In-One and receive a
$1000 PRIVILEGES AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL CARD
Longest Drive Contest
Win a $50 Gift Certificate to Morton Golf! Certificate can be used at any Morton Golf Golf Course or Pro Shop
Double or Nothing ($5, $10, $20)
Take your chance on a Par 3. You can double the amount of raffle tickets you purchase if you land on the green.
Roll the Dice!
Roll the dice to improve your lie on a Par 4.
The Dixon Golf Challenge ($10)
- The "Dixon Challenge" is located prominently an a Par 3 hole.
- Each golfer receives 1 Dixon Earth golf ball, whether they participate in the Challenge or not.
- An optional $10 donation to participate in the Challenge.
- Each Challenge participant will receive over $150 in gifts just for donating, including a one year subscription to golf digest, $40 gift certificate to Dixon's online store, and a $150 Zovatti Watch gift certificate. Each Challenge participant will also receive a mulligan on their hole for their donation. This gives them the opportunity to compare their ball to the Dixon Earth golf ball.
- If either ball the participant hits lands on the green, they will win a sleeve of Dixon Earth Golf Balls.
- *If all golfers in a group participate they will also receive an automatic birdie for their score to maintain pace of play.
- If the Challenge participant gets a hole-in-one they will receive an entry into the final round of the Fiesta Bowl Million Dollar Hole-in-One Contest
The Aurelius Driver Challenge ($20)
- The "Aurelius Driver Challenge" is located prominently an a Par 5 hole.
- It is an optional $20 donation to play in this Challenge.
- Each participating donor will receive a $150 golf club gift certificate, good for a wedge or a hybrid, a raffle ticket and second shot to test the Aurelius Driver.
- *If the entire group participates they will get to improve their lie on this challenge hole and shoot from a special drop area ‘typically 100 yard from the green’ for their approach shot to the green.
- Hula-hoops will be placed between 150 yards and 300 yards. If one of the two shots lands in a hula-hoop, the donor will receive an additional certificate for a custom $350 Aurelius Driver or a custom $500 Zovatti watch.
- If the participating donor gets a hole-in-one from the special ‘drop’ area they will receive an entry into the final round of the Fiesta Bowl Million Dollar Hole-in-One Contest.